Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Damies and Ginger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    03-10-2011 12:25 AM
    Damies
    Hmm... well... in some ways it is and in others it isn't. It has a lot of online content that I haven't been able to access and that (according to a random person I talked to) won't be available until the 30th of this month.

Until you beat the plot line you cannot transfer any old pokémon to the new games to keep it "pure" as a whole new country not just region. The new pokémon are pretty decent as far as stats but kinda take some getting used to as far as looks.

Some of the online content replaces content that was in previous games in that you will have a house to decorate and can plant berries in the dream world (name of online area). I don't know how it effects the in game stuff though.

All in all it's your same basic outline with a quite a few tweaks to make is seem fresh.
    03-09-2011 07:18 PM
    Ginger
    Is the new game very different from the other ones?
    03-09-2011 03:44 PM
    Damies
    The new pokémon are kinda weird but I am enjoying the game anyway xD
    03-09-2011 03:30 PM
    Ginger
    I loves Pokemon :3 Although I'm not too fond of black and white..
    03-09-2011 03:25 AM
    Damies
    Yepyep... me and my pokemanz. xD
    03-09-2011 02:38 AM
    Ginger
    I know =P You like to play Pokemon and stuffs of the like. My boyfriend has a hacked version of it on his Droid lol.
    03-09-2011 02:25 AM
    Damies
    Yeah I know but... most of the games I follow are on the Nintendo hand-held systems. So for me it makes more sense to go for the 3DS. xP
    03-09-2011 01:31 AM
    Ginger
    You can also play games on iPods XD Maybe not the games you're thinking of, but they are still games =P
    03-08-2011 11:36 PM
    Damies
    I'd want the 3DS more than the iPod xD since I game more than I listen to music and with SD cards the 3DS can double as am MP3 player and you are only limited in size by how big of an SD memory card you can afford. xD
    03-08-2011 11:16 PM
    Ginger
    Wow. Well... that isn't too bad. A new generation 8gb iPod Touch goes for that much right now lol. If I were to get a new one, I would need a 16gb. My 2nd generation iPod Touch is 8gb and it's been completely full for about a year now.
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top