Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Jurinjo and Panda
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    03-31-2020 01:47 AM
    Panda
    WTF Jurinjo!!! You came back to check!!!
    05-10-2017 10:38 AM
    Jurinjo
    mhmm I can understand that to an extent. I remember when you were telling me and I was confused. Especially since I was exposed to that so early in our friendship while not having any education on what that means. There's a lot of misconceptions about it. Which I find frustrating sometimes with my BF's family. But they're low-key racists and didn't react well when I commented on how a comment could be perceived as such. Oh! BF's name is Jamie and he's white. ^^
    05-10-2017 12:58 AM
    Panda
    Yes, but I have been living without the label. I don't like using it to label myself, I want people to just see me for me.
    05-09-2017 10:36 AM
    Jurinjo
    Indeed :( Yes I'm a man in love with a man. We may be able to marry and be LESS worried about being murdered. But people are slow to change. I do have an fb but I'm basically never online. Still that'll be another place you could reach me! :D I'll PM you. I don't have to disguise my orientation so yay i can share fb with others in the community! (You're trans right?)
    05-06-2017 08:09 PM
    Panda
    Aww, sorry to hear all that. People can be really cruel to our community. I'm assuming you are in a gay relationship. We have to keep fighting to matter what. I'm somewhat dealing with it myself, but I have to keep reminding myself that I am strong and things will get better. I do miss seeing you around, you were one of my good online friends. Do you have a Facebook?
    05-05-2017 01:21 PM
    Jurinjo
    I'm on Overwatch as Jurinjo #1602 if you wanna add me via battlenet. Otherwise I'm not online much. Just play some games before bed or some games while drunk xD My boyfriend is working from home now so I can't use internet for gaming. I'm thinking about forum Rping again.
    ...so after that info dump....how are you? ha hah... ^u^;
    05-05-2017 01:18 PM
    Jurinjo
    I'm trying my damnest to keep myself together IRL. Life hasn't been kind but 2017 isn't as harsh as 2015 and 2016 thank God ^//^; I get some time to breath! :D I was working full time as a dept manager and part time as a pharmacy tech. But then my mom found out I had a boyfriend and she tried to kill me, then I moved away so she couldn't find me but I i didn't have friends in the new area. So when the store manager at my new Walmart hated my guts and did everything he could to get me fired on legitimate grounds I just wasn't strong enough to win or survive. So I ended up jobless and depressed. This past year tho I've been rebuilding myself! :D I'm just a overnight stocker but finally I'm at a point emotionally I can handle stress healthily and move up or out ^_^
    03-09-2017 01:59 AM
    Panda
    Hello T.T
    02-01-2017 01:55 AM
    Panda
    Where are you?!! I haven't seen you in ages.
    03-09-2013 08:47 PM
    Panda
    Urgg I hate it thinking about all those old times and then seeing how Kinsaki became all dead. Suck for the person who bought the site. :/
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top