Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Kenai and Lawtan
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to of
    03-30-2014 09:51 PM
    Kenai
    I have half the set. Care to donate so I can own a full collection? -creepy smile-
    03-30-2014 04:38 AM
    Lawtan
    You have teefsies :3
    03-09-2014 03:12 PM
    Kenai
    I look forward to what you'll eventually do with it. You have a love a background it seems. If you want another gate let me know. Crossing the black and white one isn't original but it is a good effect.
    03-09-2014 03:04 PM
    Lawtan
    Oh...okay.
    I think I'll be good for now.
    *Gates of Decision was one of the items I was really looking for...*
    03-09-2014 03:00 PM
    Kenai
    o:
    That must be what a bat outta hell sounds like.

I don't want to sound ungrateful but I don't need anything in return Lawtan. Old event and DIs especially cause I was quite active up until late 2012. Still trying to get rid of multiples. I'll do a trade on my Trey bundle if you want it. =3
    03-09-2014 02:44 PM
    Lawtan
    *SqueeBat mode engaged*
    *Squeeeeeeee!*
    03-09-2014 02:02 PM
    Kenai
    Nothing...I'm sure these gates are going for a good price nowadays but it doesn't matter to me either way. I felt like donating back to someone who helped me when I was wearing freebie items. =)

I thought I hit the "send items immediately" option but I can't figure it out -.-
    03-09-2014 01:42 PM
    Lawtan
    O.O Umm...what do you want in exchange?
    02-25-2014 12:38 AM
    Kenai
    That caffeine didn't work like it's supposed to. -yawns-
    Sorry Law but I need to get to sleep. I know you're trying to balance your internet time. Hope we bump into each other again. My internet activity has been sporadic since I've been without a computer for so long.
    02-25-2014 12:33 AM
    Kenai
    I was thinking of D&D in particular but I've only played online. Total newbie should I play a table-top RPG.

I love RPing although I'm often too slow these days for a group RP. It's sad enough for me to miss high school lol Group plays always left me wondering what would happen next. These days though I'm so easily confused it's amusing. p=
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top