Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between littl3chocobo and Kory
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to of
    06-24-2020 06:10 PM
    Kory
    Hello booger!
    OwO

I'm alive, I guess... so that's what's up.
    How are you?
    06-24-2020 05:58 PM
    littl3chocobo
    +picks the biggest of noses+ s'up?
    05-30-2020 02:56 PM
    littl3chocobo
    <3
    05-30-2020 01:41 PM
    Kory
    Aw! Thanks, Chocobo. <3
    05-30-2020 04:47 AM
    littl3chocobo
    yeeep<3 you should enjoy it~
    05-29-2020 05:37 PM
    Kory
    Ohh! Chocobo, you sent me a trade? :o
    05-12-2020 08:11 PM
    littl3chocobo
    yeah, that happens here too but also there is a lot of stuff where people don't get told anything and press for more freedom to be risky and dangerous
    05-11-2020 11:04 PM
    Kory
    It's definitely a sad world. Feels like so many people only give a shit about themselves...
    They don't realize (or don't care, ig) that their actions affect many other people. It's so frustrating also that these precautions that the government (at least here in CA or at the very very least, here in LA) aren't being enforced. People just get a slap on the wrist, then when the cops leave, they come back and do the same exact shit they had their wrist slapped for...

It's frustrating as hell. >:T

I hope you've been staying safe :(
    04-30-2020 06:56 PM
    littl3chocobo
    i can understand that feeling. i am high-risk too. i am prone to repretory problems and am constantly ill, it's pretty aweful that the worst thing ou can do is to trust others will have respect for your body but when you are of poor health that is just what happens x____x
    04-30-2020 05:38 PM
    Kory
    It's clearly obvious that what they are doing is not okay... There are loads of signs and tape that is supposed to be blocking off those areas to the public... but it seems like there are quite a few people who don't care. They just hop the fence, or cut the tape.
    We even started having police cars monitoring some of these areas... The governor has told us several times to stay inside as often as you can. Walking outside is fine, but beaches are closed, parks with playgrounds are closed, etc.. and it seems like people just don't care. They have this, "oh, it won't have any effect on me" kind of attitude... they don't realize the safety precautions are not for THEM but for those who are high risk.

I'm actually high risk because my medication affects my white blood cell count, making me high risk for viruses and infections and such...

It really really grinds my gears how some people are so flippantly ignorant. >:T
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top