Not Logged In
Conversation Between Tohopekaliga and Moonshadow
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to of
    12-16-2016 11:43 PM
    Moonshadow
    Yay! I can't wait for that.
    12-16-2016 11:30 PM
    Tohopekaliga
    Oh, I know that feeling. :P I hesitate to make new avies for just that reason.

It will be around soon enough.
    12-16-2016 11:28 PM
    Moonshadow
    Yes the items are very nice and very well made. I can't wait for the avi closet so I can start making avis! I hate losing the ones I've already made.
    12-16-2016 11:11 PM
    Tohopekaliga
    Trisphee's items are always top notch, I think.

(Declaring that feels slightly self-serving, but I think I'm justified since I don't make them. :P )

This event was a little different from our past few, and I'm glad it's overall going well with people. We'll be continuing to have fancy events (and, no matter how the event works, items are always there with nice variety).
    12-16-2016 11:05 PM
    Moonshadow
    I will have to compliment them, I haven't been this impressed with an event in years. Most of them are so complicated I can't figure them out, and the items are "meh" (I've been recruiting new members :) I need my friends here. Lavender I hadn't talked to since 2011 or so...on Ernya)
    12-16-2016 10:27 PM
    Tohopekaliga
    <3 I'm glad you enjoy it. The items were done by a few different people: Galla, Glitch, Batty, and I wanna say littl3chocobo.
    12-16-2016 08:45 PM
    Moonshadow
    Have I mentioned how absolutly amazingly awesome this event is, and how much I like the items? Well, I love this event and the items are awesome! thanks!
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top