Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Roachi and Sadrain
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to of
    06-30-2011 05:38 PM
    Roachi
    Ohh well that's good for you. I think it's boring for me coz i'm just bored with menew in general lol.
    06-30-2011 05:29 PM
    Sadrain
    I actually am having lots of fun there. xD it also helped me catch up with some of the missed items. I am still missing many, though. T_T But oh well.

Wow, sounds like big changes, though. Hope new job is better and you are not missing home too too much and you like the new place you will move to.
    06-30-2011 05:04 PM
    Roachi
    Ohh yep. Yeah the user event over there is pretty boring lol.
    Ah not much, got a new job, moved house - going to be moving again soon lol. Yeah nothing much kinda boring life haha.
    06-30-2011 07:14 AM
    Sadrain
    I see. xD You had me worried there. xD

I am not really here or there. I am sorta on hiatus on both these sites. Right now, more on Mene atm, while the user run event last. xD

That is, although photo hobby is not so new, lol.
    What in general is new with you?
    06-30-2011 01:51 AM
    Roachi
    Nah i haven't quit or are on hiatus. I still go there coz i have good friends and active threads. It's just very boring lol. There's nothing fun going on there and there's nothing to quest anymore.

Yeah that's true. ^^

Ohh for reals, that's awesome. :)
    06-29-2011 10:59 AM
    Sadrain
    You have reallly quit there, or just on hiatus? But all the time and work you put in there? @_@

The avvies here are pretty indeed. C: And Anka items are worth quite a bit. ^^

In my world... Well, I will be 11th grader now, I have guitar now, I have hobby of taking photos.... Stuff like that. xD
    06-28-2011 02:47 AM
    Roachi
    I know, it's been forever!! Eh same old same old for moi. Just got so bored with menewsha, went to go find a new avi site and came across this one. Forgot i signed up during beta. Love the avi's on here ^^.
    What's new in your world? Anything exciting happening??
    06-27-2011 04:37 PM
    Sadrain
    xD -huggle-
    Long, long time no see! How have you been?
    And right now, I am somewhat fine. -huggle- And you, right now?
    06-27-2011 03:46 PM
    Roachi
    Rainyyyy!!! -snugs-
    Nice to see a familiar face lol. How are you??? :)
    06-27-2011 03:45 PM
    Sadrain
    Heya. xD
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top