Conversation Between Lanfear and Rem
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    04-18-2013 03:17 AM
    Lanfear
    *cuddle-molests* How have you been?
    03-17-2013 12:15 AM
    Lanfear
    Thank you very much, mister.
    The more artfully disheveled it looks in the first place, the less noticeable it is when it gets messy. ^w~
    In fact sometimes it just winds up looking even better.

Unless it's wind-blown. Nothing cures that.
    Ever.. eh-ver.
    03-16-2013 04:18 AM
    Rem
    *grins* why thank you lovely miss...you're lookin quite impressive your own self, that's some sexy hair >u>
    03-16-2013 03:09 AM
    Lanfear
    Swanky.
    03-05-2013 03:16 AM
    Rem
    I totally understand that, I do too around ppl I don't know - but I myself am a pretty laid back dude. *grins and leans closer* Feel free to try as hard as you want, darlin. I'm a pretty tough nut to crack though, fair warning. But that's half the fun ain't it--?

Oho is that right--? So does that mean my design caught your attention...or *I* did...?
    03-05-2013 01:29 AM
    Lanfear
    I tend to walk on glass when I'm in new environments.
    You can never be sure how someone will react to any given thing.. but then again, that's half the fun.
    At any rate, I can certainly understand distraction... perhaps I'll just have to try a little harder next time? *laughs airily*
    Naturally, that wasn't my intention.
    I wonder what would get under your collar though?

And, you're very welcome.
    I'm not much of a suck-up, but I do like to acknowledge it when something, or someone catches my attention.
    03-04-2013 06:06 PM
    Rem
    aw did I give the impression you scurred me away--? *laughs* I just hadn't had a chance to reply yet, I get distracted...but trust me, you didn't say anything at all that I minded. Not at aaaall. *clears throat, grinning*

And thank you for the compliment love! Those are some of my favorite parts of it too, yes.
    03-04-2013 05:59 PM
    Lanfear
    Oh, I was just teasing by the way.
    Don't have a heart attack okay? ^u^
    03-03-2013 03:45 PM
    Lanfear
    I suppose we could figure something out.. *winks lasciviously*
    It looks like it would be.
    I like the designs for Aloros, the belts were a nice touch (among other things).
    03-02-2013 05:11 AM
    Rem
    Aw love I didn't mean to break your heart--! How can I make it up? *grins* And it's pretty all right! I have some fun haha
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top