Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between SakuraMinamino and Sora
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    03-19-2011 10:10 PM
    SakuraMinamino
    Oh, awesome!! That's such an amazing skill to have. I'd think that lots of people would want to hire you! Maybe try Disney? I know they work with Pixar on a lot of things, and maybe they even have some of their own stuff for you? *shrug* Just a thought ^^

And oh, photography is fun! I was on the yearbook staff for two years in high school; I loved taking pictures. No where near professional (or even hardcore hobbyist xD) of course, but it was fun. That's cool that you're teaching yourself! I'm sure you'll learn to be great at it : )

And yeah, finding a job can be difficult. I'm kind of nervous myself because I'm going to need one when I graduate, so I need to find out before I graduate! xD It's a scary process to look for a job. But hey, I have faith in both of us : ) We can do it!
    03-19-2011 10:07 PM
    Sora
    Yeah, it's mostly video games and animated movies. Think Sqaure Enix and Pixar kind of stuff. As well as Video Editing, which was my favorite.

Right now I'm just trying to find a job in general. x_x; I would love to get a video editing job. I'm in the middle of practicing my photography too and self teaching myself it, since I never got a chance to take the class while in college.
    03-19-2011 09:54 PM
    SakuraMinamino
    Cool! Does that involve the artistic parts of things as well? I fail so badly at art xD What kind of job are you doing with your degree now?
    03-19-2011 09:53 PM
    Sora
    Ooh, how cool ~

We did some Wed Developing and Coding when I was in college. I majored in Digital Media.
    03-19-2011 09:50 PM
    SakuraMinamino
    Yep, in college :) My major is Game and Simulation Programming. We focus on C++ in school but on Trisphee Coda is teaching me HTML, PHP, and Javascript. It's lots of fun ^^ I made the leaderboard for the last event *nod*
    03-19-2011 09:49 PM
    Sora
    Ooh, from college? o: What did you major in?

Oooh, I see! So you work on some of the site's HTML and stuff? How cool ~
    03-19-2011 09:48 PM
    SakuraMinamino
    I'm glad to hear it : ) I'm doing pretty well! I'm actually graduating in a little less than 4 months and working away on my senior project : ) So busy but good!

Hee, pink name means I'm a baby coder. ^^
    03-19-2011 09:47 PM
    Sora
    I'm doing well, how about you?

Ooh, what do pink names mean?
    03-19-2011 09:42 PM
    SakuraMinamino
    Soraaa <3 How are you doing? ^^
    03-19-2011 09:41 PM
    Sora
    Sakura ~
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com