View Single Post
Master Wolf
About Alexander Linden

I am Alexander Linden. A noble vampire born 978 years after the death of Christ in Rome. I was born as "Alexandros Regillus" but later took the name of Alexander Linden in order to blend in with the human world.

My personality:
I am often described as the 'strong, silent type", and often considered intimidating because of it. I prefer to sit and observe rather than to idly throw myself into something. I am a tactician. I like to think I have a good sense of humour, but no one ever really seems to understand it, except for a select few. I try my best to be straight forward with others, and through years of much blood shed and heartbreak, I have developed a sort of monotone way of speech. I try not to do that though.

I like the calm and quiet of a dark night. Discipline and the sound of the wind. A freshly printed book. But I have darker interests, being born into a world of war, blood and tears. Necromancy and ghost activity are my specialty. I enjoy communing with the spirits.

Dislike:
I dislike loud people. A hunter must be quick and silent in order to ensnare his prey, and rash, loud movements are terrible for a hunter. I generally do not like dogs, simply because they are loud, but a well trained dog can server purpose. Insects and those beneath me are not worth my time.

Physical?:
I dress in dark, aristocratic fashion, generally of Victorian style, and quite similar to my cousin's style most times. Though I prefer more frill and lace it seems.

Last edited by Alexander Linden; 09-24-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 03:36 PM Reply With Quote