View Single Post
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #13  

"Well, if you don't think wrapping them up is necessary then I believe you. They can stay unwrapped... They just hurt to be moved. Hopefully that will go away. It would be nice to be able to stand... But it's hard to try to stand when you have such a splitting headache..." Nickolai said and then shook his head, placing his right hand against his forehead. He then shrugged it off some and looked back at his wings as well. He'd notice her look there and he figured she was curious about that.

"I'm sure you want to know what I am... Because it's obvious I'm not a human..." he said with a sigh... He then looked back at her instead of his wings. He gave her a light smile and continued. "I used to be a pretty high up angel, y'know? But then I went against the rules angels have to follow and I was banished from heaven... I'm just a lowly fallen angel now..." He shrugged his shoulders and looked down at the floor. He felt pretty damn bad about that, obviously... But he didn't regret what he did... He only regretted that he wasn't there to protect him.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote