View Single Post
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #5  
Vincent sat smiling head tilted to the side just watching the small animal in the tank try to hide from his view, it was another day with nothing new but just random out and abouts for the gangs. In away being a Ryuujin here was not so bad very different from what he was used to in London but went along with it, nor really caring much on how others feel, maybe her.

Reaching to the tank his long fingers brushed against the back of the lightly colored ball python that laid in one corner of the tank. "You seem bored Aya. . ." muttering to him self some then picked the snake up out of the glass thank letting slither around his finger then just rest and sit. "Hmm. . . I wonder where everyone is today?" he asked finally looking up not seeing any one or even her, the smile faded as a frown grew across his face.

---

Zaki leaned back in his seat, tabbing the table with his finger trying to see what was wrong with the new item that was asked to be made. One bright green looked it over again, for the third time, he was asked to make some kind of skates that could go over shallow pools of water that should have been a cake walk but something was not working in the youths favor. Letting out a groan he headdesk, slowly but surely a headache would soon start form if he can't figure it out soon.

"It possibly be the wiring, that's all fine can it be something else? Arg I can't think, I going to get some food." thinking to him self pushing away from the desk getting up to go and grab a meal to help him get a better idea of what could be wrong with the item he is trying to build.

---

Sitting outside a smiled across her face, legs hung off the bridge where Ashton sat her purple white hair danced in the wind as she sung a song to her self.
Saita no no hana yo
Aa douka oshiete o-kure
Hito wa naze kizutsukeatte
Arasou no deshou
(Oh the wildflowers that bloomed
Ah, please tell me
Why do people fight
Hurting one another?)

This was something Ashton did often when alone when no one was around. The melody was something she had heard along with the lyrics but could never tell who had sung the song. But it was a nice day, so thoughts like that would be far from her mind, Watching the world move and people of this city and how they all live.

Still smiling watching people move past one another her eyes lit up seeing someone leave from there holds.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 01:34 PM Reply With Quote