View Single Post
Tangible Badassery
Oooh. I have some time to explain it here!

I love horror video games and table tops. My favorite horror video game series is Fatal Frame. My friends do an altered system to play Silent Hill in Table Top (gonna refer to it as TT) form. So I got to thinking: Fatal frame would make an excellent TT!

So far the only the main antagonist has a visual form in my mind. In time, I will be making/designing other important NPCs for the players to interact with (protagonists and antagonists). All of which will be ghost like apparitions (except Kimuri Kasai, who is going to take on a more tangible form). Eventually, I'd love art of all my more important NPCs once I have them kind of made in my head. For now, though, art of Kimuri would be fantastic!

She is a tattoo'd priestess who focuses on Regret. That's going to be the main theme of the game. I want her expressions and body poses to reflect such. Solemn, angry, stoic, even sadness are some of the focuses I want for her image. Her skin should look like an ethereal greyish murky color to signify death. She has japanese looking tribal tattoos etched all over her body (including face). I linked a picture example in the OP.

I also want her to be strikingly beautiful (which is why she was chosen as a priestess). But have a creep factor to it, since she is dead and all. And her eyes should be completely black, like black sclera contacts:

Any other details you'd like to know? Thank you for the interest! I am excited about this.
Old Posted 01-24-2013, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote