View Single Post
The Artsy One
Default   #3  
A N T H O L O G I E SO F D R A I S T

N A R T I N A: The main character of the comic, she is a shapeshifter born to elven parents. In the main story line, she is 250 years old. She is the daughter of Maliki and Marcelas. She had a twin brother named Haldir, and two younger brothers named Reino and Shere. Her cousin's name is Hamlin. She is the only survivor of the Slaughter. She was born with snowy-white hair, however within minutes her hair faded to a raven black. She goes by Nari, Tina, or Nar. She shares her body with a secondary soul she named Shavori.

S H A V O R I: The product of Nartina's loneliness after the slaughter. She started off as that little voice inside your head, and gradually her personality grew and grew. One day, she asked Nartina to give her a name, and Shavori was born. Often takes over when Nartina is in grave danger, or when a particular demon comes around. Her physical features and stature are identical to Nartina's, but where Nartina's skin is pale, Shavori's is a a deep tan color with purple and blue undertones. Instead of black hair, Shavori's hair is a silvery white, and unkempt. Her nickname is Shav.

H A M L I N: A blood mage by birth, and an elf. He is Nartina's cousin. He is 50 years older than Nartina, and the closest friend she has ever had. His hair was a golden blonde when he was born, and as his abilities progressed his hair steadily turned more red. Now, at 300 years of age, there are no traces of the gold, and instead, his hair is a crimson color. He is quiet and reserved - often grumpy, actually - around everyone except Nartina. His friends call him Lin. He is the only other person alive, aside from Nartina-who is the only survivor-to see the aftermath of the Slaughter of Helmast.
Last edited by Nari; 12-01-2015 at 02:46 PM.
Old Posted 12-01-2015, 02:22 AM Reply With Quote