View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys

The Queen's Croquet Ground

Contests;
These are the contest(s) going on and in the hangout. Please join in on the fun. Just follow the rules of the contest(s) and fill out the forum(s).

Small banner contest!
For the new hangout I would like a small (button like) banner for signatures.
1st place will get 1k in aurum
2nd place will get 6oo in aurum.
3rd place will get 3oo in aurum.
And honorable mentions will get 1oo in aurum.

Rules;
☞ Please keep it no bigger then; 126x2oo
☞ You may enter as many times as you like.
☞ Use color(s) and picture(s) to the theme of the hangout.
☞ Have fun with it.

Forum;
(Take out spaces in the codes to make it work.)

Code:
[size=6 ][font=Vivaldi ]Bonjour Hatter~! Here is a [i ]mad[/i ] banner![/font ] [color=red ]♡[/color][/size ]
[size=1 ]☞ [b ]Username[/b ];
☞ [b ]Banner[/b ]; (can be a link or the image)
☞ This is my [b] (number here)[/b ] entry! (← this part is only needed if you have entered one already. So if this is your second time, just put 'two' where number it.)[/size ]
Entries;
☞ None so far

Page prizes;
To award the lovely people who stay and chat, page prizes will be handed out~. This works simply as such; Every other page will have a prize, the first person on that page will get said prize, but if I am the first person, the sixth person on that page will get it and if I am the sixth person, the last person on the page gets it. If I am the last person; first person of the next page gets it. Simple, no?

☞ Page six :: 1oo aurum ☜
☞ Page twelve :: 2oo gold aurum ☜
☞ Page eight-teen :: 3oo aurum ☜
☞ Page twenty-four ::4oo aurum ☜
☞ Page thirty :: 5oo aurum ☜
☞ Page thirty-six :: 6oo aurum ☜
☞ Page forty-two :: 7oo aurum ☜
☞ Page forty-eight :: 8oo aurum ☜

Lost in Wonderland? Use this guide; ☟
☞ Down the Rabbit Hole {[Intro]} ☜ // ☞ Advice from a Caterpillar {[Rules and disclaimers]} ☜ // ☞ A Cunning Conspiring {[Updates]} ☜ // ☞ Alice's Evidence {[Lists]} ☜ // ☞ Mad as a Hatter {[About Hatter]} ☜ // ☞ The Queen's Croquet Ground {[Contests and games}You are here // ☞ Jabbering and Jam {[Daily tea and treats]} ☜ // ☞ Who Stole The Tarts? {[Links in and out]} ☜ // ☞ The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill {[Reserved]} x② ☜ // ☞ The Lobster-Quadrille {['Open' post]}

Last edited by Monsieur Hatter; 01-31-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 09:08 PM Reply With Quote