View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys

Advice from a Caterpillar

Rules;
Like any other thread, this hangout has rules. But do not worry, they are simple and not absurd.

☞ Follow Trisphee's rules and ToS
☞ More rules can and, or may be added as seem fitted.
☞ Respect everyone in this thread ,or I will dump tea in your eyes.
☞ Drama is not needed here, take it to a Shakespeare related hangout.
☞ You do not have to type in 'third-person'; type however you feel like. As long as others can read it.
☞ You don't have to be a Lewis Carroll nerd to chat here, just don't bash him and we are fine and dandy.
☞ No one likes a sailor mouth, a little cursing is fine. But making a rainbow with your colorful words is not.
☞ Please be at least semi-literate, which means no talking like 'tHiS' and such. It makes it hard to read your words.

Disclaimers;
As much as I would love to, sadly, I do not own 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland', nor any other works from Lewis Carroll. All rights go to him for the title of posts (they are titles of his chapters) images, and hell, even I am owned by him (in a way).

Lost in Wonderland? Use this guide; ☟
☞ Down the Rabbit Hole {[Intro]} ☜ // ☞ Advice from a Caterpillar {[Rules and disclaimers]}You are here // ☞ A Cunning Conspiring {[Updates]} ☜ // ☞ Alice's Evidence {[Lists]} ☜ // ☞ Mad as a Hatter {[About Hatter]} ☜ // ☞ The Queen's Croquet Ground {[Contests and games} ☜ // ☞ Jabbering and Jam {[Daily tea and treats]} ☜ // ☞ Who Stole The Tarts? {[Links in and out]} ☜ // ☞ The Rabbit Sends a Little Bill {[Reserved]} x② ☜ // ☞ The Lobster-Quadrille {['Open' post]}

Old Posted 01-31-2013, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote