View Single Post
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #43  

Name: Thokin
Nationality:He's from where ever Toph was from.
Bending Ability:Earth and well the others he is the Avatar after all.
Bio: After that last Avatar had done what they had needed to do with in this life time Thokin was born. Being a serious and rather somewhat goofy person he take much pride in his bending and his skills into getting better at trying to be the Avatar though he can be a little off putting when he is trying to be serious and a kill joy at time he still likes to have fun. At time he gets into trouble for his own curiosity that could get him killed like cat as one would say. Thus in his own training, he excels well at two of the four elements them being Earth and Fire, though is very poor at learning Air and Water. Which he is trying but in the end he fails horridly at the other two. As his traveling companion it would be a Armadillo Lion by the name of Maru
Affiliations: Is the next Avatar?
Personality: Serious and goofy kind of person he is kind and at times short tempered about things, but he takes much pride in his bending. But he can also be much like cat of please notice me then after a while wonder away from you but over all in the end he will stay by this friends and always be there for them all even with his moody cat like persona.
Appearance:I will have a pic soon.
Username:NikkoGallarado

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Last edited by NikkoGallarado; 06-13-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old Posted 04-11-2012, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote