View Single Post
gnometastic
Name: Tayu
Nationality: Tayu was raised in Republic City
Bending Ability: Air bender, specializes in force, not finess
Bio: Even after so many generations there still aren't that many air benders around, and most can trace their family lines back to Avatar Aang. This, however, doesn't mean every one of them are gifted. Tayu's family line had pretty much assumed it was 'breeze-free'. There'd not been an airbender in their family for three generations.
But, unfortunately, Tayu proved that theory wrong. She began simple, blowing out the windows of her room(just to hear the wind chimes), 'helping' her brother blow out his birthday candles(every year) and always making sure her kite would fly the highest. Her parents soon sent her to one of her cousin's for training, telling her that they loved her, but she needed to learn control. Because, you see, Tayu could easily blow gale force winds, but had all the finess of a wild badger-bear in a tea shoppe. She claims it's just 'easier' to go big, and she never looses a chance to try to prove it.
Affiliations: A branch member of Avatar Aang's family tree
Personality: Flighty and easily distracted, very much like her famous ancestor
Appearance:

Username: Fey
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 04-08-2012, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote